Cargo crazy

Hier kannst Du dein Endergebnis (also fertige Bikes) präsentieren.
Antworten
boro

Cargo crazy

Beitrag von boro »

Hello!
I'd like to present my new bike. It's still WIP but it's nearly finished.
This time I designed the frame and a great builder from Rolap Cycles did the tube bending and soldering (it's aluminium btw)... Awesome workBild
And then I put the bike together .. you'll see the progress on pictures.
I still have to get some lights and some cool accessories thought.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
schraubenkoenig

Re: Cargo crazy

Beitrag von schraubenkoenig »

extremely awesome!

btw: what did you invest for the frame? (ballpark price...)- and how does it drive?
boro

Beitrag von boro »

It drives pretty comfy once you get used to the sensation not seeing the front wheel. I've paid around 500 euros ..

Skeleton

Beitrag von Skeleton »

Very nice, even though I did like it better in the raw - the paintjob is not really mine ,,;.
Die gefährlichste Weltanschauung ist die derer, die die Welt noch nicht angeschaut haben!

Anglizismen sind sowas von out!
boro

Beitrag von boro »

Skeleton hat geschrieben:Very nice, even though I did like it better in the raw - the paintjob is not really mine ,,;.
It looked nice in raw, but IMHO a bit dull. I wanted something more in rat style.

pepefu

Beitrag von pepefu »

What a cool Bike ;!: I like the raw-design equal as the painted one. But I think the green rimms don't fit to the blue colour. Maybe the look more "designy" if you paint them also in this cool white. Or orange? The more I look at it, the more I like it. -::- +?.,

Regads Pepe
Cruisen ist wie Surfen, nur ohne Wellen
boro

Beitrag von boro »

pepefu hat geschrieben:What a cool Bike ;!: I like the raw-design equal as the painted one. But I think the green rimms don't fit to the blue colour. Maybe the look more "designy" if you paint them also in this cool white. Or orange? The more I look at it, the more I like it. -::- +?.,

Regads Pepe
Yeah that cold be an option... And white wall tires also.. that would be the next step after getting a matching set of lights.

Antworten